Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Weekly Update--12-18-19, Last of 2019!

Hello Fourth Grade Families,
We have had such a big week! Thank you to all who chaperoned our field trip on Monday. We learned so much! I didn't realize what a beautiful facility we had right here in town. If you have not yet visited, you should! They currently have the former Breton Village train on display. Free admission to see the train during winter break was advertised if you need something to do! 

The kids had a blast at the party and sang beautifully at the showcase. Thank you to all parents who helped with the party. It was fun to celebrate together. I am so thankful for the completely generous class gift. Extra thanks goes to Mary who pulled it all together during an extremely busy time of life! I am looking forward to having a really fun date night with my husband and am thankful to all of you for your thoughtfulness!

Tomorrow will be pajama day for our class. Your child is welcome to bring a blanket or stuffed animal to school as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful winter break with your families and I look forward to seeing you in 2020! Happy New Year!